Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

How do i make an official complaint? My internet goes down daily, but i just get put on hold on the phone then hung up on, and on the chat i never get an answer (or if i do i get one and then nothing for another day)

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Follow the complaints code of practice.

Or you can provide more info on the issue at hand and we can try and resolve it here. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

googling "virgin complaints process" give yous to all the info you would need
https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi...

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for the reply. I can’t seem to find a procedures to complain. 
not really sure what the problem is except that my internet always cuts out, i quite often have to run things like netflix though my phone internt. It says no problems on the app, and it won’t let me run a test on it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Charlotte1985 wrote:

How do i make an official complaint? My internet goes down daily, but i just get put on hold on the phone then hung up on, and on the chat i never get an answer (or if i do i get one and then nothing for another day)

Which Hub do you have ?

What is your contracted speed ?

What is your connection like using a direct connection with a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Charlotte1985 wrote:

I can’t seem to find a procedures to complain. 

even after i posted it in this thread?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Sorry i didn’t see your link, but yes actually even after that it basically says to call to complain...but when i call i get put on hold and cuts off after an hour

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

To be honest i have no idea, but im guessing it should be the latest, When the internet is running it runs great, but Just keeps cutting out. Its been since we changed our contract, but have changed nothing connection wise or contract wise

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Charlotte1985 wrote:

To be honest i have no idea, but im guessing it should be the latest, When the internet is running it runs great, but Just keeps cutting out. Its been since we changed our contract, but have changed nothing connection wise or contract wise

What cuts out? Wired or wireless connections?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I think it would be both, the hub and wireless

0 Kudos