Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint regarding intermittent fault

I have intermittent loss of service, and lose connection to Alexa and the internet, maybe 4 of 5 times a day. Otherwise I get 200mg connection. I find it totally impossible to contact anyone, either by phone or text, so therefore am unable to resolve or make a complaint. This is abysmal service and cannot possibly be down solely to coronavirus. I need help, how do I get it. Should I cancel my DD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint regarding intermittent fault

What is your connection like using a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ll try that but because it’s intermittent I’ll have test for a few hours

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it's just wireless dropping then there's not much can be done other then getting your own better wireless equipment.

Do the lights on the hub change when the drops occur?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos