Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Communication

I am working from home and would like to speak to a human as I cannot get my internet working and this is the only way to work. Has anyone actually been able to speak to someone?

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Communication

If you look on Twitter there are just under 300 posts per day complaning about this issue. So in short the answer is no. The common concensus seems to be if you don't get authomatically disconnected around the hour mark you might get a pickup after olding for around 90mins-2hours.  

Oh and beware of the the usual Virgin apologists on here jumping in shortly to tell you to:

a) Use the text service (you also won't get a reply) 

b) Call at exactly 8am to "maximise" your chances of speaking to someone...as if this is acceptable.

Tilt is the Peoples Champion - MikeRobbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I thought as much! The automated message was that the call centre is closed due to COVID but that is the most lame thing I have heard! Perhaps their Virgin phones and internet do not support working from home!

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Tilt wrote:

If you look on Twitter there are just under 300 posts per day complaning about this issue. So in short the answer is no. The common concensus seems to be if you don't get authomatically disconnected around the hour mark you might get a pickup after olding for around 90mins-2hours.  

Oh and beware of the the usual Virgin apologists on here jumping in shortly to tell you to:

a) Use the text service (you also won't get a reply) 

b) Call at exactly 8am to "maximise" your chances of speaking to someone...as if this is acceptable.

In other words, the correct process

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In other words when you’ve followed the correct process abs still have issues what next???

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What's the issues?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos