Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Come on Virgin, try and help, please.

I'm sure you have all experienced it.  A massive Pandemic happens, Virgin offer you nothing during to help you, and then people are getting back to work, and no one ever answers in Virgin, and there you are, working for a television company streaming a live broadcast, your internet goes off for half an hour, then your boss is telling you that you might loose the job because your internet is unreliable!!  I mean, what are you doing?  I pay for a service that's not being provided.  I get, probably 90% of my monthly internet, yet I pay for a 100%.  And when you call them up?  How crazy is that?  I was put on hold last week, ordered a Domino's, it arrived, I consumed it, and I was still on hold!!!! Time for Branson to get off whatever island he's currency on, and get some decent service to his paying customers!!!  

I'll give you one thing, great humour!  "If you are experiencing technical issues, please visit www.Virginmedi...".

YOU'VE JUST POINTED OUT MY TECHNICAL PROBLEM!   HOW?????????????????????

Thanks for nothing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Come on Virgin, try and help, please.

Is there a question?

Would you like help or is this just a rant to a community forum?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

apologies, a bit of a rant, and a general question as to how many people receive this poor service?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately you hear about poor service more than good. Any company with millions of customers is going to let some slip through. Due to recent goings on it makes the matter much worse (Call Centres closed, people working from home, etc.).

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ . Don't log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs?

We can see if there is anything in the router stats that point to a localised problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Don’t post on a community support forum and not expect to see people asking for help.

What are the issues exactly?

Over a wired or wireless connection?

Also Mr. Branson has nothing to do with Liberty Global, who own Virgin Media. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if your job relies on the internet then you need to have a backup.
You can't blame vm for that.

"Virgin offer you nothing during to help you"
Other than free calls, Free data, Free channels. Removal of internet limits for people on capped packages.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos