Menu
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change my package being overcharged

Again, you need to call or text the number.

However there are a number of anomalies in your posts. 

• You say you’re on a package you no longer need or use - so why are you looking for a price reduction rather than a cancellation?

• You say this happened a couple from months ago - why leave it til now to raise the issue? Do you not check your Direct Debits? Or the monthly bill emails from VM where it clearly states on the email “Your bill for <month> is £XX.XX ?

• You say had you known of the price increase you would have cancelled - it’s written in your initial contract the reduced rate you pay for XX months, after which it will revert to £XX.XX per month on a 30 day rolling contract until a new agreement is “agreed”

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

The reason you are getting no help here is simply that there is no help available here. It's the wrong place to ask. 

All you can do is use the (very overloaded) direct contact channels and argue for a price reduction. Which from what you have said already is unlikely to be available. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi

If I can join in this conversation to ask if you have downloaded the VM app, within this box of delights you can contact our people/check service status and a whole host of things right from your armchair.

Download it and give it a try, hopefully may ease you through this issue,

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. i am also in the position of helping you save some of your hard earned money, just PM me to find out how,Find out more

0 Kudos