Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Change my package being overcharged

Can I firstly start off with how annoyed I am. Your bot is actually a waste of time and frustration rather than any help, cant get through on phone, social media, the app - This is my only option 1h 30 mins later. I am absolutely fuming - Your customer service for existing customers is SHOCKING. I am so frustrated. 

My Issue Explained with 2 Outcomes

I am on a package that's price increased recently, I wasn't notified this was happening. I am now paying double for a package I dont need or use. How and who do I speak to about:

1. Reducing the package so I'm not paying as much (The same package to new customers is more than 60% discounted) I am REALLY annoyed about this.
2. I want some sort of compensation for the time wasted and stress it's caused today and also refunded for the last couple of months since it's been increased. If I'd known I would have cancelled!!!

I simply just want to speak to a human to resolve and get money back for the overcharge. How and who do I speak to?

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change my package being overcharged

Why would you be notified?

You contract states that at the end of the initial term it will revert to the cost of £XX per month until a new contract is agreed and signed.

You also don't need (or qualify) for any form of "compensation" either..... 🙄

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I simply just want to speak to a human to resolve and get money back for the overcharge. How and who do I speak to?

Can you do this? Or do you have a number or email?

If not, no help in your response. Are you a bot?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Try speaking to a representative at ANY online business and see how you get on.  Normal services have been suspended everywhere. 

While you stamp your feet about the standard price you are paying, people who might have answered the phone are sick and perhaps dying of a terrible disease.  

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Work for one right now and our customer service or abaility to communicate with customers has not suffered. Just need an answer to my question, if you're not answering it and are simply replying because you have too much time on your hands try and refrain. Currently trying to depict the assistance your response has given? Question repeated below again. Are you sure you guys aren't bots? The chat bot was more help and that was like communicating with a wall.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Phone up and speak to someone then 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Wow another helpful response, never thought of that. You guys are definitely bots.

Re-read my initial post about not getting through just incase you need to re-familiarise yourself before actually contributing something useful. Automated voice response telling me they're shut.

Do you propose I keep trying and get into an endless loop like I did with the chat bot and your useless repsonses? Lots of infinite loops of no success with virgin, maybe that explains the logo?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Maybe you’re not asking the right questions or providing the right answers. 

If you’re speaking to people in the same manner you write your posts then I’m not shocked that no one is responding. 

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

An entitled attitude and willingness to call people 'bots' is not a good way to get help. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Can we just clarify all of your responses are of no help, knowing this yourselves why do you still respond? I am only entertaining this forum as there is no other way to communicate with VM right now and it looks like this also another way in which I am unable to get a solution or an answer.

Thanks for nothing guys
0 Kudos