Menu
judita041
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant scan for wifi after factory reset

Hey,

I'm having issues with seeing my hub 3 name when scan for wifi.

I have factory reset the hub and it now has a static white light (no issues) yet I cannot see the name of the hub under the wifi options to connect.

Any thoughts how to resolve this?

Appreciate every help!

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant scan for wifi after factory reset

Type 192.168.0.1 into your URL bar on your browser and enter the hub wireless settings and make sure the wifi is enabled.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
judita041
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've tried this but getting 'this website cant be reached' error? 

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try another factory reset. Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
0 Kudos
judita041
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's back on working after second factory reset, no need to type in the link either.

However, having issues with Ethernet, the troubleshooting on my laptop says it doesn't have a valid IP configuration.

Would you be able to advise on this also?

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@judita041 wrote:

It's back on working after second factory reset, no need to type in the link either.

However, having issues with Ethernet, the troubleshooting on my laptop says it doesn't have a valid IP configuration.

Would you be able to advise on this also?

Could be a faulty cable, try a different Cat5e or better cable and see if this resolves your issue 🙂

0 Kudos
judita041
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks alot for your help! 😊

0 Kudos