cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant order Wifi Pods

Lozlander
Joining in

Could someone advise me how I speak to an actual human to get my WiFi pod ordered? 

I've done the connect app scan but all it does it put me through to a chatbot and I never hear back from anyone. 

I just want to order a wifi pod and I'm fed up with virgin media's atrocious customer service model.

I have a volt package so should have WiFi max for free.

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lozlander, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get a WIFI Pod ordered, I am sorry that you've had some trouble doing this! 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Can I just ask if the Connect App is stating that it has detected WIFI issues within your home? 

Also, will this be your first WIFI Pod that you've ordered? 

You're entitled to three free WIFI Pods if needed 😊 They are sent separately up to 5 days between installing them. 

Please let us know the answers and we can get yours ordered. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan, 

Thanks for getting back to me.

It is my first wifi pod.

Connect App highlighted intermittent connection and slow speeds and suggested a wifi pod. 

I've just been struggling to speak to a human and get it actually ordered!

Thanks Lozlander, 

I am sorry about that 😥 That must be frustrating, but you've come to the right place to get some help! 

I'll get a private message sent over to you now so we can get it ordered 🙌

Speak to you soon!

Megan_L

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for communicating via Private Message with us Lozlander, glad we've managed to have this ordered for you now. Be sure to update us once this arrives

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’m having the same issue, can someone get back to me please