cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot order wifi pods

CeeJayCee
Tuning in

I have tried 3 times to get a wifi pod delivered, and I haven’t received one yet. 

First order via the phone in November. Never arrived. 

Second via WhatsApp last week, never arrived. Subsequent chat via WhatsApp revealed the agent never placed the order!

Third time via WhatsApp the agent promised it would arrive today with courier delivery, but nothing has turned up. 

I’m a Volt customer so these should be free, and are one of the reasons I chose to stay with VM rather than switch to a competitor. 

How do I actually order one? 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Anything in here?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

It says to activate Wifi max, which I’ve now done. I think it said it would be active from Monday. 

I don’t know why the VM staff haven’t done that the many times I’ve asked about this. 

Presumably once activated I can order the pods myself?

Hi CeeJayCee,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for the issues you've had in ordering a WiFi pod. 

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you have now been able to get this sorted. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

^Martin