Menu
Korando
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cannot connect to ip address

Rang tech as only one device could connect to WiFi all other devices saying couldn't get ip address was told hub is working fine and issue in area it will be working by 1930. Took an hour and a half to get through. Yet there is no reported faults in my area according to virgin media website 2300 still no connection appalling customer service. Can anyone help please.

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot connect to ip address

There is an PANDEMIC happening....

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Korando
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What has the pandemic got to do with not being able to connect to the Internet which may I add i pay for

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

**bleep**.

Thats why its taking longer to get thru to CS, most are closed down. Staff are WFH.

Reset you SH to factory defaults.

Does the same happen on WIRED connections.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Korando wrote:

What has the pandemic got to do with not being able to connect to the Internet which may I add i pay for

You pay for internet to be provided to your hub. WiFi isn't guaranteed and never has been as there are many factors outside Virgins control. You need to try to use a wired connection to see if you have the same problems. 

0 Kudos