cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access certain websites that worked fine two weeks ago

Mazzb
Joining in

For the past few weeks some websites have been blocked even though websafe ect is turned off.

The websites work with a vpn and when connected to mobile data.

How can I resolve this as all answers on similar posts seem to be answered in pms which doesn't help 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps those websites have blocked your ip address - have you checked?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Client62
Legend

What are the error messages ?

If you wish, share the websites and we will attempt to access them via VM.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mazzb thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Can you please provide the websites in question if possible or share the error messages experienced and we can support further here?

Many thanks

Tom_W

• If I use my 4g I can access the website’s no problem, access is only denied when I connect through VM, mostly the websites are smaller business’s rather than corporate ones, I’ll get some examples up this eve.
  • before I went on holiday for two weeks there was no issue, only come about on return from holiday.

Hi Mazzb, thanks for the message, can you switch the Virus safe of to see if anything changes? Can you confirm if the websites have no security certificate? ^Chris.