Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling- leaving

Contract ends 13 May and wanting to disconnect my services on this date. Impossible to find correct contact details on virgin website, and phone just cuts me off and directs me to virginmedia/help. Managed to get in touch and was sent a disconnection email and confirmed it would be 'on the day that was advised'. Can I have some clarity please?

I have paid for my services up until 13 May and do not want to pay for services after this date. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling- leaving

You'll need to call to clarify.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling- leaving

Call at 08.00 sharp. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos