Menu
Kg12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

Can anyone tell me what the earliest date would be to ring to cancel my contract as it ends 20 th feb ? Wasn’t sure if you have to wait until then or if can ring before 
got through on chat after an hour they sent form to put password on that did not work then you get cut off

thanks for any help

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancellation

You can ring up to 30-days before because you have always to give 30-days notice on any contract.

You need to call in at 08.00 to get through quickly follow options 1,1,4,4.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Sawyer1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

John, I received a letter from them informing me of a price increase, informing me I could cancel my account without paying any cancellation fees. Tried ringing them as soon as I received the letter . If I could actually speak to them and get an agreed date for my account to end, I could then delay the new provider till then..... hands tied because of my inability to actually get in touch with virgin
0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Sawyer1 wrote:
John, I received a letter from them informing me of a price increase, informing me I could cancel my account without paying any cancellation fees. Tried ringing them as soon as I received the letter . If I could actually speak to them and get an agreed date for my account to end, I could then delay the new provider till then..... hands tied because of my inability to actually get in touch with virgin

You can issue up to 60 days notice on the contract (min 30), in writing to:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,

Diamond Plaza,

Daleside Road,

Nottingham,

Nottinghamshire,

NG2 3GG

0 Kudos