Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel due to non functioning wi fi

I am now cancelling my brand new account installed wednesday as hub installed in wrong area for good wifi signal even rhough i requested it placing in the correct place. Then they want to CHARGE me for sending someone out to rectify.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel due to non functioning wi fi

If you requested it in a certain place how come it never happened?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone the Retentions Team by following the Thinking of leaving us trail, you can cancel within 14 days of installation without EDFs.

Very poor customer services though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

One thing you must do with anybody installing equipment in your home is stand over them and make sure they do what YOU want, not what they want to do.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

did you also sign the job form to say they completed the work?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

To be brutally honest. I had the same issue when I first joined, he insisted it on being in a spot that I didn't want because it "needed" to be there to connect to the V6 box and that poweline adapters would be fine with internet speeds in my computer room and I'll get the full 350mb. So when I bought all the gear and tested the adapters, I was getting like 30mb. So I called Virgin and got the same issue you had, but I completely persisted and told them their engineer suggested the spot and I didn't. Got it changed in the end for free, but has to force it.

0 Kudos