Menu
PhilT522
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can there be a worse Broadband provider?

Had broadband problems now since the day Virgin was installed. My latest problem began last month when not for the first time my broadband kept crashing or dropping speeds to a crawl. On line totally no help 150 a joke and not a funny one. Thank Christ I only have a month left. Was going to renew on a promise it would get sorted. Virgin lied again. Anyone out there recommended a better supplier?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
PhilT522
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can there be a worse TV provider?

Follow up to can there be a worse broadband provider? Why does my TV box sometimes two reboots and twenty minutes to come on in the mornings. Not every day. Just the days it hangs on wake up or the picture goes one call generally a primary one red blue or green. Or those days there’s no sound?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can there be a worse Broadband provider?

Bye, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Looking at the number of complaints per ISP, yes, there are worse broadband providers. I'm not going to mention them here though. 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try using www.uswitch.com and compare BB suppliers in your area, and then do a bit of research.

0 Kudos