Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t order WiFi booster online

Hello,

I’m having a problem ordering a WiFi booster using the connect app. Is there another way of doing this?

thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t order WiFi booster online

The boosters are only free for Hub4 users, and even for free they're not worth the time and hassle

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Karabela897 and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues ordering boosters from us, I have been able to access your account and can see that you haven't been able to get them ordered. Upon checking your account, I can see that unfortunately you don't qualify to get the boosters for free as @gary_dexter advised in his post.

If you wish to order boosters this will be at a charge of £3 per month onto your current subscription, would you like me to order the boosters for you? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Save those monies and put them towards getting your own Mesh system that will be yours to keep forever and use with any ISP you may be with in the future

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos