Menu
MV2745
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can't order Wi-Fi booster for my Gig1

I've just had a hub 4 installed for my Gig1 connection, I require 2 Wi-fi boosters for dead zones in my house but when I use the connect app it says that my current setup is not supported and thus I can't order them myself.

Is someone able to take my details and send me out the required Wi-Fi boosters ?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't order Wi-Fi booster for my Gig1

Hey MV2745,

Have you been able to get the boosters sorted since you last posted?

If not, I can get this looked into further and get this arranged for you. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
MV2745
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

• Hi Steven,
  •  
  • I was able to get one set ordered and then was told to contact again for the second WiFi Boosters as they couldn't order 2 at the same time. I have been unable to get in contact with someone since however, to get the second ones sent out to me for the other black spot in my house. 
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey MV2745,

Have you been able to order another set of boosters after you spoke to the team yesterday?

Regards

Steven_L

MV2745
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Steven,

I was not able to order a second booster yesterday as I was told that I would incur a monthly fee for ordering a second one. Are you able to clarify for me that this is the case? When I signed up for the Gig 1 I am sure it said in the terms and conditions that the boosters would be provided at no additional cost if they were required, it still seems to read that way on the website.

If it doesn't require a monthly charge for a second WiFi Booster then I would very much appreciate your help in ordering one. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey @MV2745,

You are correct if we need to provide you with any boosters they will be free of charge.

I have been able to order the boosters for you, all the information that you need about your delivery can be found on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking, you will also receive your tracking information via text message or email from our delivery partner.

Regards

Steven_L

MV2745
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your help Steven. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @MV2745 🙂

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
melbar
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I'm having all sorts of problems trying to order boosters. Can anyone help me here? I'm on the gig1 with the hub 4. So can't use the connect app to do anything. My WiFi signal in the upstairs of my house is slow and keeps dropping out. sometimes you can't find my router during setup. How do I order the boosters?

I've tried ringing, but after 2hrs of trying I'm getting no where.

Thank you

0 Kudos