Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't access artbox

Hi, for some reason Virgin Media is blocking the below site, which we'd previously been able to access.  We've turned all filters off, so am confused as to what to do next. 

intheloop/artbox-web/#/home  

Any tips on how to access?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access artbox

Post a screenshot of the error when loading the page

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@akinross04882 wrote:

Hi, for some reason Virgin Media is blocking the below site, which we'd previously been able to access.  We've turned all filters off, so am confused as to what to do next. 

intheloop/artbox-web/#/home  

Any tips on how to access?

That does not look like any URL that I have ever seen.

Do you mean ... 

https://www.artbox.co.uk/

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 10.59.57.png

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@akinross04882 wrote:

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 10.59.57.png

Because that's not a proper complete URL

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos