Menu
zShinra
Settling in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't Log Into Hub 3.0

Every time I try to log into my Hub 3.0, I get the following error:

"Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later."

There is nobody else logged into it. 

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't Log Into Hub 3.0

Have you tried a factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
zShinra
Settling in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Will try now

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Once you do this you will need to set your language again and then set up a new password using the settings password on the bottom of the router, or you can still re-use your old password for the Hub if you wish 🙂

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

do you use the app to manage your hub, rather than the web interface?

this seems to be a fairly common issue amongst users that use the app. 

zShinra
Settling in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Worked! Thanks lots 🙂 

@tehwolf I use the web interface