cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone check the Network Log. Engineer visited and as usual leaves and assumed its fixed, it isnt.

proudyyt
Joining in

Hi All

Internet over the last year has been great, working with no issues until last week.

The internet does not drop off, as in the router still says connected but nothing will load.

I logged into the router and get a lot of network error codes, when the internet is working, it gets the full download speed, but every hour without fail for 5-10 mins nothing works.

A 6 Month Virgin engineer visited yesterday, swapped my router and removed a Splitter (that has been installed since I moved in a year ago) and basically told me it is fixed. As a 6 year BT engineer myself, I told him I better buy a lottery ticket If I believe that has fixed it, because it has not.

It is as if there is an issue with the virgin equipment pinging back to the main server or cabinet, none of my equipment has changed in the house.I have attached pictures of the errors from the Network log.

proudyyt_0-1697049554369.png

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @proudyyt 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for any broadband issues. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill