Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can connect to wifi but no Internet??

Yet again ha ing issues with the Internet as soon as customer services close.

My router has a green solid WiFi light but the long bar light is flashing green, have tried reseting router but nothing.

I do have a pc set up via Ethernet which also has no Internet, I have connected via 192.168.0.1 and the diagnosis comes up with week WiFi strength then no connection.  On the home screen where it has the router status wifi is green ticked but connection is red with access denied next to it.

Tried running the diagnoses tool on app and looking online but all it could do was tell me to check the cables which are all spot on.

To add onto this live TV also doesn't work.

These keeps happening and I'm at my wits end with virgin with these issues that keep cropping up. Please is there anything I can do to get this sorted?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can connect to wifi but no Internet??

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Scott

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos