Menu
Lisa_CC
Message 41 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering - Hopeless Customer Support - I've had it with VM

Hello,

Please keep replies constructive and respectful as we don't want to lock this thread or delete posts.

Thanks,

Lisa
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 42 of 52
Flag for a moderator

@Vass88 wrote:

what an ignorant response - go annoy someone else  IDIOT

🙄

I do wish people would read their contracts 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Vass88
On our wavelength
Message 43 of 52
Flag for a moderator

ITs got **bleep** all to do with Speed - we have 100% 200meg all the time

but we have buffering all evening every evening

so tell me where is says this is acceptable in the contract!

now do **bleep** OFF

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 44 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vass88, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have checked the account and can see the complaint is still open. They have replied in that way as you're method of communication is set as email if we're not able to get in touch. 

The email you've received will keep the complaint open for 28 days. If you are happy with the resolution they have given then you don't need to do anything. If you are not happy though you can reply to the email. 

If you would prefer to get a quicker response then you can call the team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 2 then 1 again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Vass88
On our wavelength
Message 45 of 52
Flag for a moderator

the resolution is "closed ticket"  thre has been no communication with me, no attempt to call me ( though they keep stating they have tried) they have the wrong phone number

just because you cannot contact someone, does not mean everything is fixed, what a stupid response!

I have since had 4 more emails all stating they cannot reach me and case now closed as probelm fixed WHICH IT IS NOT !!!!

0 Kudos
Vass88
On our wavelength
Message 46 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Vass88_0-1620397764064.png

NOT FIXED !

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 47 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vass88,

Thanks again for coming back to me via private message. 

When we're not able to contact you, we will send an email which is what has happened in this circumstance. The complaint remains open for 28 days after they have sent the email. If you have received multiple emails then this would suggest you have multiple complaints open for the same thing. If this is the case they will close all bar the first complaint you raised as they would be considered duplicates. 

I understand your frustrated but as per my private message yesterday: 'I have checked the network today and can see there is a congestion issue that has now risen above the threshold that allows us to raise it. I have raised it with the networks team and they should be able to offer a reference number for this shortly. They can then put plans in place to get this resolved.' 

This isn't something the complaints team can fix. The networks team are aware of this now and they will put plans in place to resolve things for you however there is no quick fix. The complaints team will ensure you have a connection which currently you do. Once a fault has been raised by the Networks team we can go from there. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Vass88
On our wavelength
Message 48 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath

but I have just 1 complaint number and its been closed according to the emails, and the email also states "Problem fixed"  which is has not!

Vass88_0-1620541808194.png

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 49 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this is is still ongoing, Vass88,

I have set up an engineer’s visit for you which you will be able to view from your online account here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Vass88
On our wavelength
Message 50 of 52
Flag for a moderator

sorry but thats pointless

the engineer called last week, didnt even come inside, said " we know there is an overutilisation issue in this area, has been for 3 years"

"VM will not do anything about it, sorry"  and he left !!!!

0 Kudos