Menu
Ppm
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brown box

I’ve been waiting since January for Virgin Media to sort out the external connection, all the wires are exposed!! Can this affect our broadband? The connection is especially poor in bad weather or is this my imagination?!?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box

Post up some photos (use "reply" not "quick reply" to do that) so that when VM get here in a day or two they can assess the situation and organise for it to be rectified.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Ppm
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

9D52C8D4-8717-43EF-AC39-F3F97D366264.jpeg

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes that will need a tech visit to fix. A VM person should get here in a day or two and organise it for you. Or call it in as a fault and they should also do it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Ppm,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issues here. I'm sorry to see that this has happened.

We will need to send a technician out to get this fixed but we will need some more information from you via a private message, which I will drop over in a minute.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming your details @Ppm.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos