cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box outside broken

martinp72
Joining in

Hi there

The brown box outside my house is almost completely broken but I seem to be going round in circles between customer services and the app trying to report it. Is there a way to get this repaired?

Thanks

Martin

Picture here: 

BrokenBrownBox.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get the help you need. So I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get the help you need. So I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

martinp72
Joining in

Thanks for helping set up the repair Alex RM. 

Martin

Hi Martin, 

Thanks for coming back and updating the thread to let us know Alex RM was able to help get things sorted for you. 

I've passed on your thanks directly to her. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

632RadfordCourt
Joining in

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0701.jpeg

I have 2 broken/vandalized outside boxes and this is now effecting signal quality in the apartment block. Can someone please organise a repair?

thanks

dan 

Client62
Legend

Hello there,

thanks for taking the time to raise the damaged omni boxes located on your property, we appreciate the concern and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We can see you have already raised this in another thread my colleague is assisting with, we ask to keep issues to single threads to help ensure all of the information is located in one thread and to help avoid confusion. We will now arrange for this to be closed but feel free to respond via the alternate thread which will remain open.

Rob