cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken

Alexcorgiolu
Joining in

Hi,

the cover on our outside brown box is broken and won’t stay on leaving the cables exposed right by the front of the house where people walk past, and also exposed to the elements. Is there any way a replacement can be securely fitted? No idea why this has become broken.

thanks 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi ANNELIESEB,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, as advised a technician has been arranged to repair your Omni Box( the brown box on the outside of your property), please make sure the technician has access to this otherwise if unable to do the work a missed appointment charge may apply.

If you do need any further help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

emin
Joining in

Hi there, 

The cover of my brown box has snapped off and exposing all the wires. Please kindly help. 

virgin media brown box.jpg

Hi @emin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear and see that your omni box cover seems to have been damaged/removed. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to that when you can and we'll go from there in getting this sorted out for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!