Menu
Vina1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broken external cabling box

58B1C1B3-BF89-4A36-934D-4B414F6A15DE.jpeg

Hi,

the brown cabling box on my external wall seems to be getting damaged by something and the cables are all exposed. Doesn’t seem to be any connection problem yet but I’m worried it’ll cause a problem in the future. Picture attached. I’m guessing it’s an animal because I don’t see why a person would interfere with it. How do I get through to virgin to send someone over to fix it? Can’t seem to find any way of contacting them to raise this as an issue. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken external cabling box

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take 5-10 days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.