Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broken Router

My router has broken and will not power on. I have tried a new power cable with no success and plugged into to a different socket so I'm fairly certain it's an issue with the router itself.

How do I report the issue and request a new one? I've been through the tests in my account but it keeps sending me in a loop to check the connections which I've done multiple times. There is no option to book an engineer or request a replacement. I've tried calling but can't get through.

I'm currently supposed to be working from home which is difficult without broadband!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Router

Double check the tiny little switch next to the power cord on the rear of the Hub, it is very easily missed.

Otherwise you can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Router

Hi there @mim17 

Thank you for your post. Really sorry for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your hub. I've had a check on the account and at the moment there is an issue showing with the hub, so I've booked for a technician to come out and take a look and replace this for you. 

If you head here you'll be able to log in and view the time and date of the visit and reschedule it there if you need. 

Let us know if you need any further help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos