Menu
Jkcent
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Bravo, i ranked up? Cool, i have a question and a problem and its been happening over a year know and its still happening, and i have raised this issues before, and i still pay for my services, for over a year know, and its still happening even though i upgraded to highest broadband speed, so i won't get these problems but its still happening, every night, time very's from 11.30pm to 2am, and my internet, my hub, keeps rebooting, and its disturbing my online gaming, as am a online gamer, and sometimes i get a ban from gaming because of disconnecting but am not disconnecting, its virgin media hub or Internet or something? How can you help me? Am getting banned from disrupting others online gameplay, and i agree! I don't like it, during a match the Internet just keeps rebooting..

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

start with some info

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if you are on the hub4 then you have to log in to get the info

Tony
0 Kudos