Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

I am deaf and I am sooooo angry with massive fastrusted with this stupid broadband 

it had been on and off all day and it had problem with few weeks just before Virus and some before Xmas. This had been bother me with my work recently and my daughter cannot access her homework!!! 

inhave tried to follow up the website of virgin media it works then back again so this time I had enough of this 

I am using my phone data cost me the work cos of stupid broadband had not working or no connection. Today I have film this three times if you want prove 

so I can suggest to call engineer to come and fix it ASAP. I can’t phone you  

don’t explain what to do just call engineer to come or replace the hub 

Ithe hub is quite old I think so need new asap

Please email me [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] (not virgin media) as my phone email is from gmail. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

What hub do you have?

What drops - wired or WiFi or both?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hub3.0
Everything won’t accept like wired to pc and won’t connection inc my phone. I used my data Bluetooth to link with iPad to connection others
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It happens rest of afternnon

the black box link tv which my daughter cannot watch Netflix or prime video cos of no connection

it happens on and off withiut knowing also the hub is just normal but won’t connection pc or black box.  I think it is something wrong with the hub. Please replaced asap

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hub. 

Open a browser and go to 192.168.0.1, don’t login, click the link beneath the login box to get the the stat pages. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I don’t even know what or how to get it
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Pc won’t connected so if that 192... will work on iPad via my iphone data? But the log where?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi woolvenmd,

I am very sorry to hear of the stress that the service issues have caused you. 

I've checked the status of your service from our end and I can see numerous issues that will be causing you some trouble with your connection.

I've booked you in with the earliest available engineer appointment so this can be rectified. If you could please log into your online account here to view the appointment time slot. Let me know if the time and date allocated is okay for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi

I am sorry as i don't use this email or this website very much, just using the TV etc to running

Right yes the engineer (24 April 2020) did pop in and it was old cable, however he give me the replacement cable and I did replaces it, due he only attend my house 10 min due virus (fair enough)

after that (5 May)i have texted him (i am Deaf) and ask him to come back and fix the last 2 sliver bit and plug and retest, but never come

I need this to be up and ready as i have loads of Video remotely which often froze with the recording for my client, it effect my work

Mark 

Please email me this ([REMOVED]) that can link to my phone, that why i don't use virgin media email address sorry

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Please don’t post personal info on the forum.

Engineers will only return when they’re booked to and not on request of a customer. 

0 Kudos