Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Hi, so I am a returning customer as of April 2020. I took out the biggest package confident of the best customer service and reliability, unfortunately I had a terrible experience regarding the broadband. Never had this in previous yrs with virgin. I now have black spots in every room but the room the router is in. I have spent over 10 hrs on the phone this last 2  weeks. I must say although the customer service is second to none with polite staff my problem is still not sorted. I received a new router which didn’t sort the problem but was promised a WiFi booster and was assured we would receive it. Well we haven’t and the excuse was the COVID situation but a virgin media him self come to my address to pick up the router so way can a WiFi booster not be delivered at the same time or on the days promised every time I ring. It is the same response every time. Each person I speak to know I have raised a complaint but no one has got back to me and the last person refused to put a manger on the phone Please just tell me the truth, is there any in stock or not. And before any one says I know virgin media are operating from home but Sheffield have a full team of new staff working. Amazon delivery is next day no problems 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband

wifi boosters will slow speeds.
You better getting your own router with better wifi

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I bought a tp link set and still wouldn’t work. What do you suggest ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A mesh system or a better router 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos