cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband unstable for over 48hrs but I have to wait 24hrs more to get VM to look into it??

DontSubToVM
On our wavelength

I noticed issue with my brodband since Saturday morning, I thought Id wait and see if it would get better

Sunday was the same/worse, and today is the same.

Used the app to check my area, it says everything is fine, but when I keep going through the prompts and tell them I still have an issue they miraculously say they are aware of an issue in my area now... And I have to wait 24 hrs to get support 

So in waiting to see if the issue resolves itself, I essentially **bleep**ed myself in the ass by forcing me to wait even longer. How is this normal? I have an issue, get me support now, it's been going on the whole weekend

And this is coming right after a price increase from VM, this is your sign to cancel VM and move on with your life 

The sole purpose of this post is to get someone's attention so I can get assistance (because as it stands it's my only option, besides waiting 2hrs on the phone, or 24hrs to get help through the app)

FIX YOUR **bleep** VM

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DontSubToVM, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this connection.

I have taken a look and I can see you've spoke to the team since this post is everything okay now? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?