Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband probs

Hi all, my broadband stopped working several hours ago. I tried rebooting the router and other stuff I know, have tried virgin media for help without success, keep going thro menus and get cut off. Have two flashing arrows showing on hub3.0 and on PC screen setup wizard says wireless is OK but Internet access denied??? No problems with billing etc any help would be appreciated thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband probs

What does the service status page say?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, having done a full diagnostic check with virgin over the phone(automated) there were no equipment or other issues identified. Was using Internet when outage occurred and have no idea what the issue could be. As with others I have tried but cannot get to speak to a person to resolve the issue

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And here, as originally asked?
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos