Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband problem Belfast?

Hi does anyone know if theres an issue with internet in belfast? Ive had had the hub 4 installed a few days ago and had either intermittent or no internet. It worked great yesterdsy and thought that was it resolved but today ive no internet.

much appreciated if anyone can help,

thanks

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband problem Belfast?

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah ive had a look at that and it doesnt mention anything.weve had issues with internet also with our mobile phones in the same timeframe so wondering if its an issue with virgin more so than the hub.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The VM Forum Staff won't be along for about a week.Until a few people have phoned in the problem nothing will be put on the Service Status page.

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brianto10, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the issues you've been having and the delay in getting back in touch. 

I've had a look into this and can see that you've been in touch since posting, I hope this is all now sorted for you 

Do keep us posted if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos