forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Lisa70
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband not working

Does anyone know how to get past the electronic answers on the phone and chat?? I am so frustrated. We bought the top broadband package that is supposed to have the fastest speeds and it just drops out and off all the time. The speeds are poor around the house but the problem seems to be with the line coming into the house. I can’t get past the tests which tell me there isn’t a problem. I am not doing this for fun....I have plenty of better things to do with my time other than chase and chase to try and get the broadband I am paying for......heeeeeeelp anyone????

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband not working

What are your wired speeds and connectivity like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lisa70
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya. They are exactly the same with the Ethernet cable plugged in. Trying to hone school and work and we should have more than enough coming into the house to do both easily 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hubs admin pages back here as text

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos