Menu
Sumit78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband keeps dropping

Some devices work just fine whilst my Sky Q box and Samsung Smart TV just doesn’t as the broadband keeps dropping and most of the time just doesn’t connect . The same issue surfaces on other devices as well but not as frequently .... have tried to reboot etc. but with no luck . Any advise would be much appreciated as can’t get hold of virgin customer care , just shifted from sky a few months back and clearly a decision which needs to be reconsidered 😞 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband keeps dropping

Are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

What Hub model is it and what are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos