Menu
m251stafford123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband keeps cutting out

Hi,

my internet keeps dropping/cutting out for no apparent reason. It's been ok the past few months but suddenly this Christmas it keeps losing connection randomly and then coming back on 15 seconds or longer later. This happens when using wired or wifi. It happens on all devices ( PS4, phones, laptop etc).

I have tried resetting router, checked all wires and tightened all connections. As well as losing connection, the speed will also drop to very low connection speeds. It not only happens at peak time ( this is daily) but randomly at other times of the day. The speeds can go as low as 1.68mbps download and 0.31mbps upload which is not very good considering our speed should be around 100mbps.

i have done numerous speed tests, wired and wireless but when very low speeds it becomes very annoying. Please can anyone help.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband keeps cutting out

Good morning @m251stafford123

A very warm welcome to the forums and thank you so much for taking the time to post. 

I am really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some intermittent disconnections. 

I would like to take a further look into things for you, so that I can get some account information, I am going to need to drop you a PM, you will be able to find this on the top right of the screen in the purple envelope. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M   

0 Kudos