Menu
Gchiplin
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband issues

What do I need to do to get help with broadband issues with Virgin? Been on and off for over a month and still unable to get to correct dept and when I do they cut me off!! Logged calls & complaints but nothing! Affecting working from home and kids home schooling! Any advice much appreciated 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issues

what’s not working?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Gchiplin
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Losing internet. Connect App unable to find any devices ie Hub, TiVo boxes. Usually have to restart Hub but have had to factory reset twice in 2 weeks! Can’t get any help through Customer support. Ridiculous... 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hubs admin pages 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gchiplin, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the connection, are you still having issues with this? Did you have any luck getting the upstream / downstream logs? Can you set up a broadband quality monitor to monitor the connection - Chris 

0 Kudos