Menu
Dazzafaeg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband intermittent

Hi I’ve been working from home for months now and over the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my internet is much slower and disconnects from the laptop several times a day and when on Microsoft teams etc it’s very slow. Can’t get through to virgin no answers just a really poor internet service . I recently left sky to join virgin and never had one blip at all . Even when I booked the AJ fish and paid £25 it kept dropping out and freezing . Not overly impressed with my decision so far of leaving sky which in my experience was flawless 

korondij
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband intermittent

I'm having the same problem, sometimes I can't even check my emails, I need to switch on my mobile internet.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Dazzafaeg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it’s not great and I can’t get to speak with anyone . Hopefully virgin get it sorted soon. 

0 Kudos
Dazzafaeg
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ps do they have staff that look at this forum to help solve problems or at least get in contact? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Who's thread is this? If the OP can post more details of the issue someone may be able to help.

For info - this forum is not a hotline into VM - they take 5-10 days to respond normally - its quicker on the phone - try at 08.00.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos