cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband intermittent and TV pixelating

dgmackenzie_uk
Joining in

changed package the other day and day after WiFi keeps dropping out and TV pixelates. Have noticed plug on wall with co-ax going in has a green led that seems to fluctuate a tie in with pixelation. 

Support recommend a pin reset of hub 3. Which made no difference. Any ideas what else I could try?

Have attached photo of the plug with co-ax and  flashing green led.

1000004368.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

dgmackenzie_uk
Joining in

WiFi has improved but TV signal still dreadful. I'm sure it is something to with the plug that the co-ax goes into. When the green led flicks off it often coincides with a pixelation. 

TV is unwatchable. 

That plug provides power to the wall box on the outside of your home, that contains a device that converts the fibre to coax:

If it's faulty it would cause a loss of services.

Hi Dgmackenzie_uk,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 

I understand you've made a recent change to your services, this could be the reason for the issues as service could become a little intermittent whilst a package change is handled behind the scenes. 

I have already taken the time to check your Hub & TV boxes for any outstanding issues, but everything seems to be working fine on my side. 

Could you let us know how things are now since you last posted please?

Thanks,

Megan_L