Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband drop outs

Hi, I am getting regular drop outs of the internet connection. I have a constant white power light with a green flashing wi-fi light. I have rebooted the hub and all associated equip't (PC, TV, Satellite, etc) many times but still get drop outs and a flashing wi-fi light. These drop outs occur several times every day and have done so ever since Virgin installed my system in November 19. Could anyone please help to resolve this problem.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband drop outs

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.
Thanks Scott

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband drop outs

Hi LindsayMac, 

It sounds like there may be an issue with the way that your account is set up. 

This would cause the modem to drop out and loose connection. 

Would you be able to send me a message privately with your account number and postcode? 

I can then take a look for you and attempt to get it raised with the local team should we need it! 

I hope this helps

Ed 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos