Paparory
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down

ML20PS

Broadband down all day 25th June.

Still down 26th June.

Wait for an age on customer service just to be told they know about it and engineers are working on it.

VM know there is a problem but are still reporting no problems in the area?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a handful of customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down

Hi @Paparory,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you were impacted by an area outage!

I was able to locate your account and I can see that there is currently no active area outage happening in your area. This issue must have been resolved over the last few days, but I do apologise that you were impacted by this.

How is your connection at the moment? Are you experiencing any issues that you'd like us to take a look into? If you're experiencing some issues, have you taken a look at our Hub lights diagnostic page or our WiFi diagnostic page? Please let us know how you got on.

Please let us know if you need any help and we'll be more than happy to help. 

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos