Menu
drate_j
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down

• Trying to call virgin who won't answer over an hour waiting. Anyone know why my broadband isn't working (see images)Screenshot_20210123-191427_WhatsApp.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210123-191415_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down

Check the service status page 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
drate_j
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep not quite that dense checked service page apparently it's all up and running went through all troubleshooting steps reset and restarted etc. Hoping maybe someone may have had similar issues 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you called the automated status line?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
drate_j
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As mentioned in first post unable to get through to anyone. Waiting an hour first time (then cut off) half hour this time still waiting. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That’s why I said the automated status line - 0800 561 0061

0 Kudos