Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down area 01

Broadband TV and phone has been down since yesterday. New customer aswell I am not happy due to working from home permanently I have had to relocate to another place 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down area 01

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Has it been live at all since you moved?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m in Area 01 and fine here.

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 200mb Connection
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's because Area references are for billing and admin not geographic locations

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos