Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down again

VIP customer, TV broadband and landline phone. Since 19/4/19 had no internet or landline use and restricted TV use. Done the self test and it states there is only a problem with the TV which is estimated to be fixed by 23/4/19. Rubbish. My internet and landline are still down so don't fob me off with TV only excuses. There are major problems with this provider nationally which doubtless will be denied. Actions not " we are working hard " words are needed. Not a happy customer....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down again

As this is a help forum, Is there any help you need/want? Or just letting off steam (that's ok)?
When you called in the fault with the internet connection they will have tested it - what did they say? Have you called it in again today when you have no connection so they can see that? Have any of your neighbours got similar problems - or is it specific to you?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos