Did you mean: 

Broadband disconnected before end of trial

Mrlar
Tuning in

My broadband was disconnected

6 REPLIES 6

Mrlar
Tuning in

My broadband was disconnected early (10th October) from the trial, that I had an email saying would end on the 31st. I have spoken to someone, who said that it would be reconnected immediately and would call me back today to arrange a follow on package.

Since then, the broadband hasn't been reconnected or working. The call centre technician cannot get any of the diagnostic to resume the service and have escalated it, but say to wait for 3-5 days, but would say what would happen in those day. He did first say, he would book a engineer visit, then, rescinded it, saying he was unable to.

I have had a call from the trial team, who I told that I had been disconnected and he apologised, but it became clear that he was just working through a list of people and wasn't part of the process. He wasn't interested and said someone would call back in 24 to 48 hours to arrange a follow on package, no one has called.

I have emailed [REMOVED] for advice, they haven't replied.

Can someone please look into this and get me back on line and arrange a follow on package?

network.trial@virginmedia.co.uk

Hi MrLar, 

Thanks for posting this on our Community Forums, I am truly sorry for this poorly handled situation, I can appreciate how frustrated you must feel. 

Lets go into a Private Message so we can take a look into this further, I'll try to help as much as possible!

Speak soon, 

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MrLar, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I'm really glad your services are now back up and running on our side.

Please let us know how your services are running at home, if you still have issues then we are here to help further!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Still no internet 😔

Mrlar
Tuning in

I still have no internet today