Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broadband connection

Hi

I changed over my recently installed Hub 4 back to my Hub 3 as the Hub 4 did not make any improvements on my WiFi issues. I called yourselves numerous times to advise that I still had no connection and on my last two calls I was advised that a signal would be sent to my Hub which would then allow it to work. It is now 21:15 and still no internet, neither through Ethernet connection or WiFi and this has caused a lot of problems for me as I need the internet for work. Can you please resolve asap. Thank you

Elva

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband connection

Wifi speed and connectivity is not promised on any hub.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Quick enough to answer if they think your a new customer,soon as they realise you aren't put on hold then phone cuts off😏

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Wifi is part of a contract my as been limited or none on/off for a year they just take your money they don't care

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s not part of the contract.

The speed and physical connectivity delivered TO your hub is - anything connecting internally is down to you as a customer, not Virgin Media. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It is not an internal problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What is it then?

0 Kudos