Menu
Delewa
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband comes and goes all day long

I’m struggling to work as my broadband comes and goes all day long. I’m not very technical but have used the advice on the app - restarted, full reboot, checked for hotspots etc. I tried to order a booster but Virgin are out of stock. 
Can anyone help me sort this out? It’s driving me mad!

Thanks 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband comes and goes all day long

@Delewa wrote:

I’m struggling to work as my broadband comes and goes all day long. I’m not very technical but have used the advice on the app - restarted, full reboot, checked for hotspots etc. I tried to order a booster but Virgin are out of stock. 
Can anyone help me sort this out? It’s driving me mad!

Thanks 

Is this with wired, wireless or both?  Try a wired connection if possible to help determine if it's a Wi-Fi or VM network issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
Delewa
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband comes and goes all day long

Thanks, do you mean connect a cable between the Hub3 box and my laptop? I usually work in a room which is a floor above the hub, so I can't easily connect a wire up there, but I could move closer to try your suggestion.

0 Kudos