Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and wifi not worked since last night

Hello, 

My broadband / wifi has not worked since 9pm last night. I have reset the router multiple times, made sure the connections are all right and followed guidelines. 

The lights on the router are always changing. Currently it has a white light at the bottom and green wifi light. On the virgin site it says that the wifi should he working but it's not. As I'm writing this message I the green wifi light has gone off and it's just showing the white light at the bottom. I've seen lots of other combinations when trying to resolve this. 

Of course I've tried to call the call centre but they are closed due to covid-19. There is no option for me to talk to anyone online either. 

Not sure what I'm meant to do as I'm supposed to be working from home! 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and wifi not worked since last night

the call centers are still open but are very busy. there is a text system in place 07533051809, text that number stating your issue and they will ring you back when they can. 

the bottom light on the hub should be solid white, have you tried a pin reset???

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos