Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband account deleted by error

Broadband stopped suddenly last Thursday. We began calling due to working from home and got assured fault in the area will cleared by 3pm. Two days later, it turned out there were no faults at all, instead the account was deleted by error. 😞 Left in despair awaiting for manager to call back, never did he or anyone called back. Spent most of Monday calling and messaging only to receive that same reassurance that services will be back on before 3pm... Nothing... I have no idea how this happened, but desperately need to get back online. Please help, I am in a deadlock! I have no services, my account number is invalid, despite in credit..I cannot join start new contract or join other supplier. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband account deleted by error

I have flagged for VM to take a look. Check back here they may want to contact you

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @anelhris

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I have looked into this using the information you have provided on the forums. 

So, from what I can see, someone has incorrectly set up an account at your address, this would mean that your services would automatically end. you should of had a phone call to confirm that you are no longer at the property, however it doesn't look like it has been done in this instant. 

I have contacted the customer that has had the sale booked on incorrectly and have cancelled there order. I have also asked one of my sales colleagues to contact you to get your account reconnected. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,  but it's too late. The old account was deleted by your colleagues advise and we opened a new one.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting me know. 

If we are able to assist you further then please do let me know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello,  you deleted my account by error and you still send me bills.  Can you finally tell me is this account still active or not. How is it possible to continue to charging me for a service you do nlt the provide.

Screenshot_20201125-125223_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-125101_Chrome.jpg

 Please, give me the final answer and what else i have to do. Every time you explain me a different things.

0 Kudos