Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband/TV outage everyday

Everyday for the past 12 days I keep having my services stop at exactly 11pm until the next day ranging from 10am - 6pm. Every other day I keep getting answers that it’s now been resolved via text alerts/call centres and Twitter however sadly it’s always daily. WFH so I’m under pressure to get this sorted ASAP. Even tried to cancel my services but was told I have to experience issues for 30 days. Any ideas how I can get this escalated for some answers??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband/TV outage everyday

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos